The Purchase of Maps helps contirbutor to the Cost of Operating this site.
Texas Printable Maps
Includes the Following Maps:
- Texas County Map: This map shows Texas’s 254 counties.
- Map of Texas Cities: This map shows many of Texas’s important cities and most important roads. Important north – south routes include: Interstate 27, Interstate 35, Interstate 37 and Interstate 45. Important east – west routes include: Interstate 10, Interstate 20, Interstate 30 and Interstate 40.
- Texas Physical Map: This Texas shaded relief map shows the major physical features of the state.
- Texas Rivers Map: This map shows the major streams and rivers of Texas and some of the larger lakes. Texas is in the Gulf of Mexico Drainage Basin with highest elevations in the northern and western panhandles. The drainage flows mainly towards the southwest. Most water leaves the state through the Rio Grande, Sabine, Neches, Trinity, Brazos, Colorado, Guadelupe, San Antonio, and Nueces Rivers.
- Texas Elevation Map: This is a generalized topographic map of Texas. It shows elevation trends across the state.
- PLUS More
One response to “Texas Printable Maps”
Texas maps showing counties, roads, highways, cities, rivers, topographic features, lakes and more.