CAMBRIA COUNTY ARTS AND HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2018
Food Vendor Application
September 15 and September 16
Saturday 10am to Dusk & Sunday 10am to 6pm Postmark Deadline May 31, 2018
Zip Code_______Email address____________________________
PA State Tax Number________________________
A current Certificate of Liability that will cover the dates of the Festival must be provided with the application. Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival must be listed as the certificate holder.
Check one ________Business_________ Non-profit(Attach a tax-exemption certificate and rate.)
Vehicle Information-Please list vehicle for your assigned space: CAR, TRUCK, RV/CAMPER, TOW TRAILER. Parking is EXTREMELY limited. Be specific.
ONE (1) PARKING PASS PER VENDOR.
Vehicle_______________ Vehicle Plate #___________Vehicle Length___________
Camper/RV Make_______ Length__________ Camper/RV Plate # ______
Trailer/TOW Make__________________ Length ________Trailer/Tow Plate#_________________
10′ X 10’SPACE $50.00 _______
10’ x 20’ DOUBLE $75.00 _____
110 line/20 amps $ 5.00 _______
Separate menus require the purchase of separate booths. Festival staff reserve the right to determine whether or not a second booth is required.
Check#________Date_____ $ _________
Credit Card#_____________Expiration Date___________
There will be a $35.00 fee for each returned check from your Bank. Make check(s) payable and mail to:
Laurel Highlands Historical Village, 434 Locust St., Roaring Spring, Pa 16673 c/o Patti Defibaugh, Treasurer. Check one
_____I wish to use my own booth and the SIZE is__________
____I wish to use my own food trailer/truck and the SIZE is_______
ATTACH PICTURES AND A SIZE DESCRIPTION TO THE APPLICATION. INCLUDE TRAILER HITCH IN LENGTH IF IT CANNOT BE REMOVED. ALSO, STATE WHAT SIDE OF THE SERVING WINDOW IS ON FOR TRUCKS & TRAILERS IN RELATION TO THE HITCH OR THE FRONT OF THE TRUCK OR TRAILER.
What ethnic variety of food would you like to sell?
Example- Italian, Chinese, German, American, etc.
MENU: List in detail- the serving size, all food items and the price of items you plan to sell.
SERVING SIZE FOOD ITEM PRICE
By my signature, I certify that _______________________________________________acknowledges that the information contained in this application is true and correct and agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations established by the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival as outlined on the document titled “Food Rules & Facts” which I have carefully reviewed. If accepted, I authorize my credit card listed above to be charged all of fees. The application is a commitment to be a food vendor at the Festival. If accepted as a food vendor. NO refunds will be given after the acceptance notification is sent. If accepted, this document serves as the contract. If not accepted, your check will be returned.
Should you have any questions, please call the Festival Office at 814-241-6123.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RETURNED TO APPLICANT FOR COMPLETION.
Signature, Business Representative Date (Owner or President of the Board)
And/or Signature, Food Vendor Contact Date ___________________
Mail application to:
Laurel Highlands Historical Village c/o Patti Defibaugh, 434 Locust St., Roaring Spring, PA 16673. Questions? E-mail: Patti0731@aol.com Phone 814-288-7017
FOOD RULES AND FACTS
1.The Food Vendor is responsible for carrying insurance covering the loss or damage of any food equipment, other paraphernalia, and purchased food products that relate to the demonstration to be set up by the Food Vendor at the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival. The Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival accepts no liability for Food Vendor’s property or products.
2. The Food Vendor is required to provide proof of insurance for its operations at the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival. The insurance must include the following provisions. This certificate must be on file at the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival Office 30 days prior to the Festival.
The minimum limit of Commercial General Liability $500,000 per occurrence, $1 million aggregate. Minimum limit of Products/Completed Operations $500,000 per occurrence, $1 million aggregate. The Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival and Cambria County to be named as an additional insured and certificate holders.
Thirty-day notice of insurance cancellation to certificate holder being the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival, c/o Patti Defibaugh, 434 Locust St., Roaring Spring, PA 16673.
3. You may use your own shelter if approved by the Festival staff. Pictures must be included in the size and description of your shelter when you submit your application. Festival staff reserve the right to place all Food Vendors on site. Portable tables will not be provided. Tables must be furnished by the individual Food Vendor.
4. The ground inside the booth MUST be covered with a separation layer to keep food and workers out of mud and dirt. Carpeting, plywood, or tarpaper would be considered acceptable.
5. The Food Vendor agrees that the Festival staff reserve the right to remove any food, not of the type and quality submitted for screening and that said removal will also include a forfeiture of the space and the fee paid for said space if the violation is not immediately corrected. All approved food items on the application must be available for sale.
6. A menu and price schedule must be submitted to the Festival staff for review. These items should be listed on the application form. Prices will be closely monitored. Prices submitted on the application must be maintained unless advance permission to adjust the prices is obtained from the Festival staff. Food prices must be prominently displayed in your booth for customers to view. Prices must be readable from a distance of 10 feet.
7. No Food Vendor is granted any type of exclusive rights to serve one type of food. The Festival staff reserves the right to accept more than one food vendor for a particular food.
8. The Food Vendor agrees to dress appropriately for food service. All food service workers should be clean, neat and dressed in a coordinated fashion within each booth(same color T-shirt or apron, etc.). The Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival encourage Food Vendor/workers to dress in ethnic costumes and/or have flags on your booth representing the country of your menu origin.
9. All Food Vendors and/or workers are required to use utensils or wear gloves when handling food at the Festival. Hair must be off the collar by use of nets, hats, or restraints.
10. All Food Vendors must be open and ready to serve food at 11am and remain operating until the close of the Festival each day. It is the Food Vendor’s responsibility to have enough food on hand or get more should the Food Vendor run out.
11. All food booths will be inspected and must be licensed by the PA State Department of Agriculture. If a booth fails inspection, the booth will be closed down. All Food Vendors, must, by PA Law, have a “ServSafe Certified” employee and certificate must be displayed in the booth.
12. Improper behavior or language within the booth area is unacceptable. The Food Vendor is responsible for the conduct and safety of all persons within the booth. Underage children must be supervised at all times and must not be near the food per the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Guidelines.
13. Food Vendors and/or workers are not permitted to solicit tips from buyers.
14. Parking at the Festival is extremely limited.The Festival staff works very hard to organize parking in order to accommodate all vendors. All parking locations are distributed with consideration of booth location. One(1) parking permit is issued to each Food Vendor in a designated lot and space upon check-in. Your Parking Permit must be displayed on the vehicle at all times for identification. Food Vendors incorrectly or illegally parked will be asked to move their vehicle.
15. Set up times for Food Vendors are 8am to 6pm Friday, September 14.
16. Vendors are required to go to the designated check-in area prior to set-up.
17. In the event you cancel participation, no refund will be given.
18. For the 2 days of the Festival, vendors will be permitted to drive to the Festival site each morning to unload supplies and materials. All vehicles must be removed from the Festival site by 10am each day.
19. Unloading of all equipment and moving equipment to individual food booths shall be totally the responsibility of the Food Vendors. Park personnel, Festival staff, and volunteers are not permitted to assist due to the potential for personal injury.
20. Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival staff and volunteers are not permitted to accept gifts. Please don’t offer.
21. No alcohol is to be consumed by Food Vendors and/or workers during the Festival.
22. Food Vendors are reminded to provide the necessary money for change for these two days. Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival will not provide change so please come prepared.
23. Advertising within the park via signs or by any means other than professionally looking signs placed within and on the booth is not permitted.
24. The Food Vendor also agrees that any failure to follow the rules, regulations, and specification as established by the Cambria County Art & Heritage Festival may cause the Food Vendor to lose or forfeit the space at the Festival without the return of the fee paid for said space.
25. Food vendors who do not obey these rules will not be invited back
26. No vehicles, trailers, refrigerated units, grills, RVs/motorhomes etc. may be placed in your designated spot or relocated to another location without the permission of the Festival Staff.
27. The Food Vendor agrees to forever release, discharge and hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival, Cambria County, its sponsors, agents, representatives, and employees from all actions, suits, damages, in law or in equity, and/or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to any property or person of the undersigned or to any other person or property which may arise from the Food Vendor’s participation in the Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival.
28. The Cambria County Arts & Heritage Festival staff reserves the right to shut down any vendor who is not complying with the rules and regulations as stated above. The vendor may reopen if and when the infractions has been corrected. If the vendor is asked to leave due to noncompliance no refund will be given and the vendor will not be permitted back.
Business Name _________________________________________
Food Vendor Signature Date: ___________